26 Mar 2012

Pushing It

By now you probably know my motto "throw a suit jacket over it and voila its work wear". So I was particularly impressed by a recent post on www.stylemint.com where they really pushed the boat out.

Dress-up track pants with a white collar blouse and a pair of black heels.(Image Cred: Northern Light)
I adhere to the Karlism 'Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.' (Karl Lagerfeld) but these are not exactly your stock standard grey marle lie on the couch eating chocolate sweats. I think these could pass as pants with that pattern, cut and detailing.

I'd be fine wearing these as everyone knows my aversion to exercise, but if you spend a lot of time at the gym people might think you only got half changed after your workout.