20 Jan 2012

Pouting in the kitchen

I have been avoiding the kitchen for 2 weeks (at least) since B has been away but I know I will have to drag my butt back in there tomorrow so to spur me on I just watched Nigella. I usually watch Nigella to try and pick up tips on how to look and act like a smitten kitten but I actually paid attention to the cooking and now I'm raring to go.

This weeks dinners will include the following:

Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom Pie - pies are my safety net in the kitchen


Curry in a Hurry

Roastini ! Fried Gnocchi which apparently come out like Pixie sized roast potatoes
All images courtesy of Nigella.com
I am dying to try the Roastini. Sometimes we all need a kick up the buttella to get us going. So go to Nigella.com where all the recipes are available and you can even sign up for a cook along. I might do a bit of a Julie and Julia and try to cook at least 2 of Nigella's recipes each week.