16 Jul 2013

Young Lady Where Are Your Pants???

The teenager has taken to leaving the house without any pants. A responsible parent would probably take exception to this but I have never claimed to be responsible.

I am just chuffed that she has finally given in to my nagging "its cold where's your jacket" and while I mainly wear oversized t's and singlets as dresses in summer I am proud of her ingenuity in transitioning this to jumpers and over the knee socks for winter.

With all the savings I am making not having to buy her pants I now have twice as much $$ for my obsessive search for an oversize men's t's or singlet (otherwise know as my special lady dresses) with the magic number 74.

I encourage all of you to challenge the long held belief that pants are necessary with these other ladies (I suspect some of these ladies spent their no pants $$ on their shoes!)