9 Mar 2012

Black is the new Black ....




Not pink, not green, not orange and certainly not lime. Nothing will replace black. There's a reason people don't have an array of LPD (little purple dresses) and no one has yellow tie functions. Colour is great but black is the safety net, and everyone takes a tumble off the fashion trapise now and then.

On fat days I don't slip into a tent dress I slip into a slinky little black number. On especially officious work days I don't don a pastel jacket I strut out in a black suit, and for formal occasions I don't put on a peach number reminiscent of a bridesmaids frock I rock out in a full length black gown.
Dress it up, dress it down, use it as your base, it will never let you down, black is still the only black and if I'm wrong someone should let probably let the worlds most stylish woman, Daphne Guinness, know.