25 May 2012

Spanky Pants

My constant wailing “put some pants on” has finally sunken into the teenagers head!

No one should suffer hypothermia with the amount of choice that’s around at the moment. Neons are still hanging in there, pastels have crept in and prints are massive.
While B and I both have alot going on up top we are blessed with legs like sticks so we can carry pretty much anything, hence our tug of war over the most stunning pair of leopard leggings I found earlier in the year from Revolution.

The only thing I found I can’t get away with is the wet look legging. When did my knees start to resemble two small bulldogs with way too much skin?. But I have not been defeated I have taken to wearing them under my knee length 50’s style Cue dress, take that gravity.
And the award for best range, best prints, and ridiculously low prices ... Kmart of all places.