29 Jun 2012

My Favourite Vlogs of the Moment


YouTube is starting to impact on my ability to hold a conversation. As soon as I hear someone asking a question my reflex action is to shout “YouTube it”.
The world may be my oyster but YouTube is my university. I learnt how to remove a security tag (long story), how to make a bedhead, and how to fix problems with my computer. I am sure I could learn how to perform surgery if someone would just lie still enough!

My main obsession is keeping up with new makeup styles and techniques. I can justify this by calling it professional development. Even if you don't work as a makeup artist or stylist I am sure your boss expects you to look nice at work, so don't feel guilty watching these vlogs at your desk:



Important Notes:

By my logic professional development hours also include time spent clothes shopping and at beauty appointments!

For those of you who aren't used to seeing men with makeup on (ie models) don't be freaked out that Wayne shows the techniques on himself.