28 Jun 2012

Even More Furtastic

The teenager cracked up laughing when she found me snuggled up on the couch in my fur jacket. I was reliving the days when on the way home from a party or dinner my mum would throw her fur coat over me in the backseat.

I’m attracted to coloured, shaggy OTT furs , no surprises there. I'm sure the cold is bringing out the crazy in me more than usual.
Pairing them with skinny jeans and skyscraper shoes stops them overwhelmng my teeny frame and makes me look more like a powder puff lollipop (not a bad thing!).
My jacket's a lucky find from the thrift store but when I win the lottery I’m heading over to Balmain for this purple number, then I'll pop over to Celine for a nice pink and blue one,  and if it's only second or third prize I'll be shopping up a storm online at www.topshop.com .