27 Aug 2012

Ongoing Bag Lady Crisis


How pleased am I to see the cross body bag making a comeback.
I’m still wrestling with my bag dilemma. Some days no matter how streamlined I am the clutch just won’t hold enough, especially when I am also juggling a drink, a small dog who doesn’t like his feet to touch the ground and the car keys.

I also have to carry my laptop to and from the car, so most mornings I tend to resemble a small pack horse, rather than the sleek race horse I would like to imagine myself as.
If you’re buying a new bag look out for one with a few different strap options if you’re lucky they will also fit your existing bags so you can mix and match and extra clips and rings are available at most sewing or hardware stores.

Best to be a comfortable pack horse rather than a crippled nag!