13 Apr 2012

Boobs and DIY Fashion


Limited budget, accessibility and large boobs mean I often have to turn my hand to a bit of DIY. Because as anyone with it “all up front” knows online shopping is only for the flatter of chest.
Having used the long Easter weekend to overcome my craft ADD and actually finish the 2 projects I have been working on for a while I’m feeling particularly clever and righteous and am ready to start something new.

My Studded Cue Jacket & B’s Jonathan Adler inspired cushion

Even had B upcycling my old jewellery
At the moment I am crushing on Rick Owens-esque leather sleeved jackets and I can’t find anything locally for under $400. So off to the thrift shop I go to see if I can find 2 jackets that I can turn into a hybrid. Wish me luck and feel free to send me some Ritalin, that way I may have it finished before 2017!