12 Apr 2012

Go Spanks Yourself


Champagne, nibbles, fashion and hysterical laughing fits are my idea of a great girls night out so last week I dragged a friend off to see Lisa O’Neil’s show “What a Woman Wants”..

With 18 years of experience in the fashion industry this cheeky mother of 4 from Levin has now turned her hand to motivational speaking.

She teaches you how to set goals like getting to the mall by 9am, how to make your shoe budget go further by feeding the kids baked beans and how to turn a difficult negotiation such as Visa statement day into a win win situation using simple items of lingerie.

Her cost saving tips include the use of cake as a wrinkle filler for the face and spanks as a cheap alternative to gym fees.

This inspired me to go any try some on some the very next day. I have always been suspicious of shapewear, just like what goes up must come down, what gets squeezed in must pop out. My suspicions were confirmed, while my waist appeared teeny the many spring rolls I had eaten the night before were now popping out in the most unusual places.

I will still be trying the cake idea though!
To find out if Lisa has an event near you go to lisaoneil.co.nz