18 May 2012

I'm not a morning person



Some people spring out of bed every morning ready to take on the world. I am not one of those people.
After hitting snooze a million times and finally dragging myself out from under the duvet it takes a hot shower, a cup of tea and at least 20 mins before I can even focus my eyes and by this time I am usually running late.
In order to spend the maximum amount of time possible in bed in the mornings, and still make it to work on time, I have devised a few cunning tricks.
I keep a few favourite outfits hung together and every Sunday night I try and put together a couple of outfits for the week. All my accessories are strategically placed by the door so I see them as I'm running out. My car is like a mobile wardrobe kitted out with spare heels, emergeny flats, hairbrushes, hairties (kept on the indicator stick) and a black suit jacket.
I usually manage to do my hair and makeup before I race out the door, which enables me to wave smuggly to my colleague who I always catch doing her makeup in the carpark!